Open, Scalable, and Easy to Procure and Deploy
NWN has been awarded a 2 year contract with the State of Texas, Local Government and Higher Education within Texas via The Department of Information Resources (DIR) providing Technology Based Conferencing Services with the associated services to install, maintain and support our customers deployment. In addition, this contract offers web based and in person training on the technology.
NWN’s Conferencing offerings can be delivered with just audio capabilities, or you can take the full experience in with our web based video conferencing.
NWN’s delivery model creates an opportunity for public sector organizations to have their conferencing solutions collaborating together across NWN and our partner’s highly secure platforms. The benefits of deploying NWN’s Conferencing solutions include:
- Best-In-Class-Support: From the included basic online/telephone support from WebEx to remote support from NWN for Advanced configurations to Onsite support from NWN – we offer multiple paths to second to none support.
- Flexible and scalable architecture: Add new users, features, and locations quickly.
- Budget efficiency: Predictable monthly fees eliminating costly up front expenditures.
To place an order or to speak with an NWN DIR team member, please call or e-mail our DIR Team: 281-506-1100, email@example.com
- Shannon Ludwig
- Senior Vice President, Sales – South
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Joslin
- National Customer Contracts Manager
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: 916-596-4764