Contract # DIR-TSO-3909
NWN has been awarded a 2-year contract with the State of Texas, Local Government and Higher Education within Texas via The Department of Information Resources (DIR) providing Telecommunication Managed Services, Hosted Contract Center and Integrated Voice Response Services. **The services offered under this contract exclude any services available under the TEX-AN contract.
NWN's hosted communication delivers a broad range of communications solutions via a hosted subscription based model including the IT Infrastructure and support services. This offering gives your organization the same user experience, flexibility, and colloborative tools as an enterprise architecture without having to make signficant investment in your own data center or staff.
To place an order or to speak with a NWN DIR team member, please call or e-mail our DIR Team: 281.506-1100; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generate a purchase order made payable to NWN Corporation and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-3909 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Using Appendix C DIR Sample SOW, Customer and Vendor work to draft scope and requirements based on end-user needs
- Vendor submits the negotiated SOW to DIR for approval prior to signing by the parties
- After DIR approves the SOW, the agreement (SOW) is signed by Vendor and Customer, and work begins
Steve Lonon, Director of Sales, email@example.com
- DIR Telecom Contract Program Overview
- DIR Website - DIR-TSO-3909
- DIR-TSO-3909 Contract
- Appendix A: Standard Terms and Conditions
- Appendix B: HUB Subcontracting Plan
- Appendix C: Sample Statement of Work