Contract # DIR-CPO-4513
NWN has been awarded a 2-year contract with the State of Texas, Local Government and Higher Education within Texas via The Department of Information Resources (DIR) providing Data Storage, Data Communications and Networking Equipment and the related Services.
NWN delivers a broad range of service solutions related to Data Storage, Data Communications and Networking that cover IT Infrastructure Assessments and Design, Implementation/Integrations Services, IaaS/PaaS Project Based Services, as well as a variety of Managed Services.
- NWN Professional Services:
- IT Infrastructure Assessments and Designs Services
- IaaS/PaaS Implementation/Integration Services
- IaaS/PaaS Project Based Services
- Professional Services-Technicians and Engineers
- Professional Services-Project Management
- NWN Managed Services:
- Support Services-Technicians and Engineers
- MACD Requests
- Management & Monitoring
- Application Server (Physical or Virtual)
- VMWare Products:
- Data Storage - Site Recovery Manager
- NSX-Networking, Security, and SD-WAN
- Vsphere Management Software
- HyperConverged Infrastructure - VSAN-HCIS
- Pure Storage Products:
- Data Storage
- All Level Infrastructure Level Solutions
- Storage Subscriptions
- Data Storage
To place an order or to speak with a NWN DIR team member, please call or e-mail our DIR Team: 281.506-1100; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generate a purchase order made payable to NWN Corporation and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4513 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Using Appendix D DIR Service Agreement template, Customer and Vendor work to draft scope and requirements based on end-user needs
- Vendor submits the negotiated Agreement to DIR for approval prior to signing by the parties
- After DIR approves the Agreement it is signed by Vendor and Customer, and work begins
Steve Lonon, Director of Sales, email@example.com
- DIR Website - DIR-CPO-4513
- DIR Cooperative Contracts Overview
- Appendix A: Standard Terms and Conditions
- Appendix C: Pricing Index
- Pricing List - download
- Return Policy