Open, Scalable, and Easy to Procure and Deploy
NWN has been awarded a 2 year contract with the State of Texas, Local Government and Higher Education within Texas via The Department of Information Resources (DIR) providing Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Platform and Miscellaneous Cloud Services.
NWN’s Cloud offerings deliver a broad range of infrastructure and platform as a service solutions via a subscription based model including the IT Infrastructure, professional and support services. This offering gives your organization the same user experience, flexibility, and collaborative tools as an enterprise architecture without having to make a significant investment in your own data center or staff.
NWN’s Cloud delivery model creates an opportunity for public sector organizations to have their data center, network and application infrastructures managed and collaborating together across NWN and our partner’s highly secure Cloud platforms. The benefits of deploying NWN’s Cloud solutions include:
- Best-In-Class-Support: NWN proactively manages and monitors the solution 24 x 7, ensuring uptime, performance and capacity, allowing your organization’s IT staff to focus on projects that are core to the business.
- Flexible and scalable architecture: Add new users, features, and locations quickly.
- Budget efficiency: Predictable monthly fees eliminating costly up front expenditures.
To place an order or to speak with an NWN DIR team member, please call or e-mail our DIR Team: 281-506-1100, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shannon Ludwig
- Senior Vice President, Sales – South
- Email: email@example.com
- Chris Joslin
- National Customer Contracts Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 916-596-4764