NWN has helped K-12 districts and local libraries navigate E-Rate and make best use of the program to bring technology to the students, staff and library patrons.
Category 1 Solutions offered by NWN
- Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- DS-1 (T-1), DS-3 (T-3), and Fractional T-1 or T-3
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
- Interconnected Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)*
- Local, Long Distance, and 800 (toll-free) service*
*For FY 2018, the effective discount rate will be 80 percentage points less than other Category One services.
Category 2 Solutions offered by NWN
- Access points used in a local area network (LAN) or wireless local area network (WLAN) environment (such as wireless access points)
- Firewall Services and components separate from basic firewall protection provided as a standard component of a vendor’s Internet access service
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)/Battery Backup
- Wireless Controller Systems
- Software supporting the components on this list used to distribute high-speed broadband throughout school buildings and libraries
- Managed WiFi
- Network Management 24×7 (LAN/WAN) including installation, activation and initial configuration of eligible components, and on-site training on the use of eligible equipment
- OnSite Technical Support
If you are a current customer of NWN Corporation, please reach out to your account manager.