Open, Scalable, and Easy to Procure and Deploy
NWN has been awarded a 2 year contract with the State of Texas, Local Government and Higher Education within Texas via The Department of Information Resources (DIR) providing Telecommunication Managed Services, Hosted Contact Center and Integrated Voice Response Services.
NWN’s hosted communication delivers a broad range of communications solutions via a hosted subscription based model including the IT Infrastructure and support services. This offering gives your organization the same user experience, flexibility, and collaborative tools as an enterprise architecture without having to make a significant investment in your own data center or staff.
NWNComm’s hosted delivery model creates an opportunity for public sector organizations to have their unified communications managed and collaborate together across NWN’s highly secure communication platform. The benefits of deploying NWN’s hosted communication solution include:
- Best-In-Class-Support: NWN proactively manages and monitors the solution 24 x 7, ensuring uptime, performance and capacity, allowing your organization’s IT staff to focus on projects that are core to the business.
- Flexible and scalable architecture: Add new users, features, and locations quickly.
- Budget efficiency: Predictable monthly fees eliminating costly up front expenditures.
- Shannon Ludwig
- Senior Vice President, Sales – South
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Joslin
- National Customer Contracts Manager
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: 916-596-4764
• Vendor submits the negotiated SOW to DIR for approval prior to signing by the parties
• After DIR approves the SOW, the agreement (SOW) is signed by Vendor and Customer, and work begins