The VSphere Assessment is a best practice health check that shows you how to solve IT problems with Operations Manager. A VSphere Assessment can answer these questions:
- Can my environment handle desktop virtualization as-is?
- Am I a good candidate for desktop virtualization?
- Should I simply just virtualize applications for ease of access?
- How should I license my environment for maximum savings?
This visibility will allow you to proactively ensure service levels, optimize resource usage, and proactively manage your dynamic virtual and cloud environments. Instead of reacting to problems, you’ll be able to solve them before they happen. NWN will install the software, monitor and collect data for a few weeks, at no cost to you, then we’ll compile findings and recommendations for you in a personalized master assessment report.
Intelligent Operational Dashboard
- Immediate Problems – Health
- Future Problems – Risk
- Opportunities to Optimize – Efficiency
Analyze and Monitor and plan Capacity Utilization
- Look at capacity shortfalls
- Cut time to problem resolution by 26%
- Spot over-provisioned VMs and cut IT admin costs
- Save up to 30% on hardware by increasing capacity utilization
Forecast Capacity through “What-If” Analysis
- Capacity state today
- VM Count Capacity
- Actual VM’s deployed
- Current capacity crossover point
- New capacity if I should add 10 VM’s
Common Scenarios – VSphere assessment
- You are not sure if your virtualization environment is fine-tuned for optimal performance
- You’re struggling with VM sprawl (rapid growth)