State of South Carolina Links
Open, Scalable, and Easy to Procure and Deploy
NWN has been awarded a 7 year contract with the State of South Carolina providing Hosted VoIP, Hosted Contact Center and Integrated Voice Response Services. The Hosted VoIP and Messaging, Contact Center, and IVR Services Contract provides an end-to-end unified communications solution, via a hosted and flexible pay-by-the-device service model to public entities throughout South Carolina.
NWN’s hosted communication delivers a broad range of communications solutions via a hosted and flexible pay-by-the device service model. This offering gives your organization the same user experience, flexibility, and collaborative tools as an enterprise architecture without having to make a significant investment in your own data center or staff.
NWNComm’s hosted delivery model creates an opportunity for public sector organizations to deploy unified communications and collaborate together across NWN’s highly secure communication platform. The benefits of deploying NWN’s hosted communication solution include:
- Best-In-Class-Support – NWN proactively manages and monitors the solution 24 x 7, ensuring uptime, performance and capacity, allowing your organization’s IT staff to focus on projects that are core to the business.
- Flexible and scalable architecture – Add new users, features, and locations quickly.
- Budget efficiency – Predictable monthly fees eliminating costly up front expenditures.
- Cisco-powered technology –Built on a best of breed data center platform leveraging the highest quality Cisco hardware and software with capabilities to address current and emerging unified communication needs. This architecture maintains high availability (HA), quality of service (QoS), and the greatest level of security.
- ERate P1 service – The NWN hosted service qualifies for P1 ERate funding.
- Productivity advantage – Provides seamless collaboration tools for your employees to work as an efficient team.