Employees have simple needs for their communications tools—they want these to work, to work seamlessly together, and to be easy to use. Organizations want to reach and be reached by their customers and constituents with the same ease.
For IT, fulfilling these simple needs is anything but simple. Organizations typically have multiple communications systems and vendors in the mix. Each division, branch office, and call center may have its own system, carriers, contracts, and so on. The resulting patchwork quilt has gaps and disconnects. Moreover, it is difficult to administer, manage and keep up to date. And when something hiccups, IT is left holding the bag.
What IT leaders need is a single integrated platform that is easy to use, easy to manage and easy to scale. To their users—from loading dock to contact center, from executive suite to mail room—this offers the ability to stay in touch on phone, video, email and IM, no matter whether they are in the office, working from home, or on the road. At the same time, the IT group gets a standard, flexible platform along with the always-on support organizations expect in a work-from-anywhere-anytime world.
- Robust core wired and wireless network—Design, implement, support, and sustain always-ready wired and wireless networks.
- Effective device deployment—Install telephony, video and conferencing devices in one touch, no disruptions.
- Integrated office systems—Tie together office and mobile phones, email, messaging, and faxes to streamline collaboration.
- Effective contact center—Provide a robust, flexible platform for inbound and outbound contact with customers and constituents. Integrate the components from telephony to chat, IVR to social media.
- Security—Keep organizational communications private, safe, and secure.
- Proactive management, monitoring, and support—Identify and solve performance issues by rooting out the causes before the problems emerge.
- Cost-effective, flexible circuits—Upgrade trunk lines to increase capacity and routing options for a fraction of the cost of traditional circuits.
- Business continuity—Implement just in time infrastructure capacity and engineer effective recovery and fail-over.