IT departments today are stretched dangerously thin. IT leaders and their teams are being asked to deploy and support more technology and advancements than ever before with fewer resources and smaller budgets. These demands push many IT organizations to the breaking point, causing low morale and diminished productivity, high turnover, missed deadlines, security gaps and a host of other business problems.
IT organizations must gain the agility to staff up and down quickly to respond to business fluctuations and project demands in order to control costs, improve service levels and maintain a competitive advantage. Achieving this capability through an internal hiring process, however, can be an expensive and time-consuming undertaking.
Join this webinar to discover how NWN and your organization can partner together to solve your staffing challenges. Learn what sets NWN apart from other staffing agencies:
- NWN provides direct placements, contract-to-hire and pure contract services
- NWN is an IT services company with a formal peer-to-peer interview process
- NWN provides a full complement of benefits to contract consultants
- NWN is experienced in commercial as well as public sector contract placements
Recently placed skill sets include:
- Project Managers
- Senior Network Engineers
- Senior Systems Engineers
- .Net Application Developers
- Desktop Support Technicians
Join NWN’s Tom Steagall, Sr. VP of NForce to find out how NWN can assist you in finding the best people in the industry for all of your staffing needs. Questions? Contact Tom Steagall, Sr. VP of NForce at tsteagall@NWNIT.com or call (919) 653-4406
To Register: http://www2.nwnit.com/NForce_8.28.14