For a couple of decades, NWN has helped K-12 districts and local libraries navigate E-Rate and make best use of the program to bring technology to the students, staff and library patrons. We have capable, trained and experienced engineering, administrative and sales staff available to help you. We are experts in the new E-Rate regulations, and have developed best practices for getting the most out of the available funding. Please give us a call. We look forward to discussing how NWN can help you.
Category 1 Solutions offered by NWN
- Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Interconnected Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- SIP Telephone Service, Local and Long Distance
Category 2 Solutions offered by NWN
- Access points used in a local area network (LAN) or wireless local area network (WLAN) environment (such as wireless access points)
- Wireless Controller Systems
- Firewall Services
- Racks and UPS/Battery Backup
- Software used to distribute high-speed broadband
- Managed WiFi
- Network Management 24×7 (LAN/WAN)
- OnSite Technical Support
All Category 2 Technologies can be delivered as a traditional On-Premise Solution, or as an As-A-Service solution.
Basic Maintenance of these Category 2 technologies
If you are a current customer of NWN Corporation, please reach out to your account manager.