The Communication Solutions Health Check is an assessment of the health of your Cisco Unified Communications infrastructure to identify security, performance, and configuration problems before enhanced collaboration features such and presence, Jabber, Mobile and Remote Access, URI Dialing, Conferencing, Persistent Chat and Video (to name a few) are deployed. Misconfigured or under-performing network components such as Microsoft Active Directory, CUCM, IM&P, CUC, and other production network system, can impact many critical operations such as service discovery, contact source searches, and presences information.
The tools and guidance provided by NWN in this engagement are used to evaluate and assess your Unified Communications environment to determine what needs to be corrected, if needed, before adding additional collaboration services to the system.
NWN Communication Solutions Health Check Benefits
- Qualified engineers will analyze your current environment to determine if you have the right infrastructure in place to support enhanced Communication Solutions.
- Reduce deployment costs, complexity and delays by analyzingthe readiness of your unified communications environment for pervasive Collaboration.
NWN Communication Solutions Health Check Services
- NWN will analyze your UC environment for its ability to support current implementation and future growth.
- Provide knowledge transfer for applicable collaboration tools that may enable your business.
NWN Communication Solutions Health Check Deliverables
- NWN will provide an Uplinx System Report, Uplinx is a simplified Management Console that allows for granular access to centralized Cisco UC infrastructure in a simple and safe manner.
- NWN will also generate a Health Check Assessment Report that includes a list of high priority issues, configuration change recommendations, upgrade recommendations, and additional product information where applicable.
- NWN will deliver a Concise UC System Quick Reference Sheet including Hostnames, IPs, logins, serial numbers, License MACs and other information we feel pertinent.